The people's climate march
This Sunday, September 21st, is the People's Climate March, the largest of its kind in history. During September, world leaders are meeting to discuss the climate crisis. The march is a call to action for world leaders to make laws to help protect our planet. Bank Street students, families and teachers will be involved. Come join us on Sunday to raise awareness and march under the banner. We will meet at 90th and Columbus at 11:30 A.M. See Traci in 421 if you want to join or for more information. You can also email Traci at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will meet on the northeast corner of 90th St and Columbus at 11:30 AM on Sunday.
- We will then walk over to the entry point at 86th St and Central Park West.
- While teachers will be there participating in the march, children should be accompanied by an adult who will stay with them at the march and see them home safely.
- Please wear your favorite Bank Street clothing and bring lots of water!
- There may be wait time before we start moving. The march begins at 11:30, but there will be lots of people ahead of us in line.